It is almost that time of year to begin the membership renewal process. The renewal period will be from October 1, 2017 through January 15, 2018.
The cost of membership to LSRC has been consistent for many years. However, this year, membership will be increasing by ten dollars due rising overhead costs.
The new prices are as followed:
- New Member Application Fee -
- Individual $55
- Family $65
- Renewal Fee -
- Individual $35
- Family $45
- Members who renew after January 15, 2018 will have to pay the new member price.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Road Runners of America Club membership
- Opening the Curley Rec facility early, every Sunday morning
- 501(c) tax preparation fee and tax filing with the IRS
- Club media communications hosts
- Annual and semiannual meeting
- Boston Marathon events
- Christmas Basket Project
- Long run breakfasts
As always if you have any questions regarding the club procedures ALL BOARD MEETINGS are open to the membership to attend and are held on the 1st Wednesday of every month at 6pm at the M Street Senior Room of the Curley Rec Center.
We ask that you appropriately express any of your concerns with the Board by reaching out to us directly by e-mail or you can reply directly to this e-newsletter.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding,
2017 L Street Running Club Board of Directors