This Sunday's Run will start at the Boston Athletic Club/WB Mason. The address of the BAC is 653 Summer Street off Pappas Way in the Industrial Park. We will be taking off at 8am.
Info to Know
- There is limited parking available at the BAC.
- Members will need to get a parking pass and route from Caitlin or Dan in the morning.
- NO PASS NO PARK: you will be towed!!!!
- Members will need to park in the WB Mason lot not blocking the loading docks or the last two rows furthest from the entrance of the BAC.
- Please consider car pooling with friends. It would be greatly appreciated due to the limited spots we have available to us.
- We are using the restaurant space just inside the entrance door for the final water stop.
- Bathrooms and showers are available before and after the run inside the club.
- Bags can be left at the club but please do not leave anything valuable in your bag.
- Water stop money will be collected at the end of the run.
Bus Sign Up
- Bus sign up for the BC run closes at midnight on Thursday, March 2.
- If you are purchasing all 3 busses (BC, Natick and Marathon morning) please purchase your tickets by March 2.