- The membership year starts on January 1 and ends on December 31.
- You can renew your LSRC Membership starting October 1, and if you renew prior to January 15, you are eligible for the discounted renewal rate.
- If you signed up on October 1 or later, there is a grace period so that you will be considered paid for the remainder of the current year, and through the year that follows.
- LSRC Individual Renewal Membership (must be a current member to renew) $25.00
- LSRC New Individual Membership $45.00
- LSRC Family Renewal Membership (must be a current member to renew) $35.00
- LSRC New Family Membership - Family Membership plan includes a married couple and children 18 years old or younger. $55.00
- Join at any time during the year.
- The L Street Running Club and the Curley Community Center are separate entities and require separate memberships.
- If you become a member of the L Street Running Club, this precludes you from running in the Jim Kane Sugar Bowl Road Race in July. You will be requested to volunteer to work this race.